Now Hiring: Sales Support Representative
Job Role KRA:
- Writing Xactimate supplements for all Sales Representatives.
- Following up, negotiating, and settling supplements with insurance companies by phone or email.
- Tracking and meeting the targeted profit margins when negotiating settlements.
- Updating financial worksheet in CRM with supplements & change orders.
- Filing insurance estimates and documentation in CRM.
- Creating estimates for retail projects or to cost out a project.
- Building work orders.
- Building material orders.
- Assisting and supporting the Sales Team with office tasks.
- Communicating update on supplements & payment to the Sales Rep & Customer.
- Requesting and confirming depreciation is released.
- Requesting final invoicing to be sent to the customer.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work and communicate in a team environment.
- Proficient with a computer and basic software.
- Can effectively communicate information by the phone and email.
- Detail oriented & organized.
- 8:00AM – 4:00PM Monday-Friday
- In office (non-remote)
- Closed Holiday’s (see below)
- Some overtime may be required during the peak season (June-October).
- Hourly pay: Depending on experience
- Overtime 1.5x after 40hr/week
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match
- 80hrs/year paid time off.
- Ten Paid Holidays 8hr/each (New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Good Friday)
TO GET STARTED, PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW.
All information provided is secure and confidential
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ROOF INSPECTION TODAY!
Hire a Team of Roofing Experts You Can Trust